EU Chatting and Stalking

ladies, its been a while:wave:
i just got my stardust and it is super tiny given i have the old style nano which i do prefer. (size wise)

the stardust is so cute though and i think i will keep it for those special occasions or when i have a good outfit to match.

on the longest length , its still shorter than my mono though.

i haven't worn out so can't answer all questions. but i love limited edition and hard to find items as i like to be unique. :blush::giggle:

View attachment 5589120

View attachment 5589121

View attachment 5589122

ok i think I'm a speedy gal.... my 2 other bags are the Pochette accessoires (untouched) and YSL mini puffer. i want all the nanos LV will release:angel::love:

View attachment 5589133
What a great speedy collection you have! :love::love::love: All are so rare and look so luxurious! The stardust nano speedy is my favorite :tender:

That would be a definite deal breaker for me and could get worse. I’d return it immediately. It’s been atb a lot so should be fairly easy to get another one or get it in store and check it thoroughly. As for the lining, I have microfibre in one of my NF’s and it’s completely smooth, whereas here it looks a little weird in the second pic top right.
I contacted the SA who ordered for me and she can order another one on for an exchange! Yay!!! Hopefully this will be a good one and I will definitely be more careful.

Thank you hun! :heart:
Yes, I did - and was surprised by how many bags in canvas they had in stock! Most people were buying SLGs as I was there:giggle:
So they had PM reverse in stock and I started with her - however despite being not a display item, she already had two out of five defects that the bags from the online shop had, namely lock that was nearly impossible to open and cracking glazing on one side under the flap :wtf::faint: :faint: :faint: so probably I should finally realize that it’s not meant to be and appreciate my mono PM in good quality more …:hrmm:
My next stop was Alma bb in de and epi black. Although the de looked cuter, I found the epi black more timeless and rather an all-arounder going with everything.:love: Thus I wanted to buy her. They had two of them in store. The display item looked like it already had been touched my many people based on how the hardware looked like. Hence the SA brought me out a new one. While looking at it, I noticed a light scratch of 2cm at the leather on the bottom part at the corner. I showed it to him and he said, just a moment and went away with the bag. When retuning he said he had put the leather conditioner on it and the scratch wasn’t really noticeable anymore. But: 1/3-1/4 of the bottom part of the bag near this corner was whitish and greasy and had some light scratch lines from him rubbing the leather conditioner into the corner. And there were greasy spots all over the bottom part of the bag and the sides as well, whereas those on the epi leather looked whitish. He (and then the second SA whom he passed me to) tried to clean the bag two more times but the spots were still noticeable (and what’s worse some new light scratches on the bottom part and one in the side part appeared). I wasn’t happy at all - why should a brand new bag have greasy whitish spots and scratches! I have to work hard for these 1.5k. So I decided not to purchase. :crybaby:So sad about the bag, if only I knew the outcome, I wouldn’t let the SA treat the bag :frown:
My plan is now to think about it again and maybe order online in a couple of days. Or visit another store in the next weeks and try my luck there …
Congrats on your lovely new bracelet :loveeyes:!
That is such a bummer that both Alma BBs were already looking used! I wouldn't have bought them either. But maybe when you get the Alma online it is brand new and not used / touched by others already. Keeping my fingers crossed. It is such a beautiful bag! :loveeyes:

Thank you hun! :heart:
Yes, I did - and was surprised by how many bags in canvas they had in stock! Most people were buying SLGs as I was there:giggle:
So they had PM reverse in stock and I started with her - however despite being not a display item, she already had two out of five defects that the bags from the online shop had, namely lock that was nearly impossible to open and cracking glazing on one side under the flap :wtf::faint: :faint: :faint: so probably I should finally realize that it’s not meant to be and appreciate my mono PM in good quality more …:hrmm:
My next stop was Alma bb in de and epi black. Although the de looked cuter, I found the epi black more timeless and rather an all-arounder going with everything.:love: Thus I wanted to buy her. They had two of them in store. The display item looked like it already had been touched my many people based on how the hardware looked like. Hence the SA brought me out a new one. While looking at it, I noticed a light scratch of 2cm at the leather on the bottom part at the corner. I showed it to him and he said, just a moment and went away with the bag. When retuning he said he had put the leather conditioner on it and the scratch wasn’t really noticeable anymore. But: 1/3-1/4 of the bottom part of the bag near this corner was whitish and greasy and had some light scratch lines from him rubbing the leather conditioner into the corner. And there were greasy spots all over the bottom part of the bag and the sides as well, whereas those on the epi leather looked whitish. He (and then the second SA whom he passed me to) tried to clean the bag two more times but the spots were still noticeable (and what’s worse some new light scratches on the bottom part and one in the side part appeared). I wasn’t happy at all - why should a brand new bag have greasy whitish spots and scratches! I have to work hard for these 1.5k. So I decided not to purchase. :crybaby:So sad about the bag, if only I knew the outcome, I wouldn’t let the SA treat the bag :frown:
My plan is now to think about it again and maybe order online in a couple of days. Or visit another store in the next weeks and try my luck there …
Such a shame that both Almas had issues! Maybe if you order online you’ll get a new one, or at a different LV store. I love my bags to be completely new and untouched with the protective plastic still on :blush: but it’s really hard to get this unless they order a bag new from production.
Hopefully you‘ll find a good one!

Congrats on your lovely new bracelet :loveeyes:!
That is such a bummer that both Alma BBs were already looking used! I wouldn't have bought them either. But maybe when you get the Alma online it is brand new and not used / touched by others already. Keeping my fingers crossed. It is such a beautiful bag! :loveeyes:

Such a shame that both Almas had issues! Maybe if you order online you’ll get a new one, or at a different LV store. I love my bags to be completely new and untouched with the protective plastic still on :blush: but it’s really hard to get this unless they order a bag new from production.
Hopefully you‘ll find a good one!
Thanks girls for your supportive words! :hbeat: I hope I can find one in a great condition:girlsigh:

Morning ladies,
I hope you’re all having a lovely day. Do we know yet when will PI happen and which items will be affected? I might finally get Capucines as I am not willing to pay more the recent price for the bag.
If you have any info please let me know. I will go to Lv this week and ask my SA to show me few available models and will make sure that this is IT bag before I purchase.

Morning ladies,
I hope you’re all having a lovely day. Do we know yet when will PI happen and which items will be affected? I might finally get Capucines as I am not willing to pay more the recent price for the bag.
If you have any info please let me know. I will go to Lv this week and ask my SA to show me few available models and will make sure that this is IT bag before I purchase.

@Emphosix posted this a few days ago:
I just got some new documents with some new mens stuff coming in September / October.

There are some regular pieces in it that have new prices! And those have increased VERY STEEP!

There is a new Christopher size coming, the PM size. And it’s already more than 200€ more than the current MM size. So the MM size should increase about 250€ for the Christopher. They never increased that bag so hard…
Also the prices of some other pieces are higher than before

Curious if that’s an indication that the next price increase will be bigger again… don’t wanna spread some false rumors but my senses tell me that’s it’s most like the case.

So better check and buy your pieces before the increase. Based on the document I would think it will happen during September

So I think this week is a good moment to think about adding a Capucines :hbeat:

Last edited:
Morning ladies,
Last year it was 1st October. I would buy the Capucines very soon if you find one you like, although I can't imagine it could increase much more. The last PI they went up 5-8%, dependent on model.

i don’t know why I didn’t get the Odeon earlier, I bough my Keepall Xs and then the neonoe yikes :lol:
The Evelyne isn’t a Bad idea, I kinda like the tpm one. According to this website: https://fifthavenuegirl.com/2021/06/08/hermes-evelyne-bag-101/ the price should be 1330€ which I pretty good for a Hermès bag. I do wonder why on the preloved market i can’t find one under 2000€, like are those hard to get?
Hi Everyone, any one living in switzerland know how much is a TPM in geneva pls. Iam travelling to paris and italy and just comparing prices where to get . Thank u