EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you! I feel very lucky to have it. I agree with @lovelyrita - ”medium” hard, and that is just because of stock levels in the boutiques. If the boutique has one available for sale, you will be able to buy it as a new client. And if they don’t, you should be able to put it on your wishlist with a CA that you meet at the store and you will likely get it nice and quickly, depending on how flexible you are with color - right now it feels like there are more neutrals around than the pop colors. It does pop up on the website, but I think the resellers have bots or something as they sell immediately.
Thanks for your response hun! :heart: :flowers: I’ll then try to ask next time I’m near the store. Would also love to have one in black with GHW just as yours (or alternatively in deep blue).:blush: Enjoy your beauty!:love::loveeyes::hbeat:

Sorry for the Chanel talk.. :angel:
I said no to this one, did I make a mistake?! :panic:
Here is why
1) it is only 1 cm bigger than mini rectancular and I really dont need more mini bags as I wear them so rarely.
2) It costs over 1100 e more than mini rec.
3) Those stones might fall out.
4) The chain wont apparently stay in the front when using the bag, it falls to the backside.
5) I have spend too much on bags this year and I'm waiting for two chanel 19 bags

But it is gorgeous!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::panic:Even the whitest of all the whites lambskin doesn't scare me :lol:

IMG-20220513-WA0002.jpg