EU Chatting and Stalking

Returns shouldn't be included if we go by clause 5 in this ban letter. I would be well and truly over if my returns were included.

View attachment 5144100
Would I be correct in thinking that as my first online purchase which included SLGs was on July 5th 2020 that everything between that date and July 5th 2021 would be 1 consecutive year and now I’m into a new year and reset purchased limit essentially?

I have a classic Speedy in both sizes, for some reason I find the 30 to be too big and would only use it for day trips for example. I do reach for the 25 a lot more, both day and night. I also have the leather straps for them that I hook on the metal rings holding the handles (got them before the B came out)

keep us posted on your buys!
Thanks for sharing :smile:

how’s the wear and tear with the strap?

Would I be correct in thinking that as my first online purchase which included SLGs was on July 5th 2020 that everything between that date and July 5th 2021 would be 1 consecutive year and now I’m into a new year and reset purchased limit essentially?
I think it’s 12 consecutive months, so you should count your purchases 12 months backwards from this date. It doesn’t reset and start from zero.

I count mine like this, but tbh, I find it all quite confusing as do many others. Hence why this topic keeps coming up every few months. @Francesca1504, can you clarify when you speak to Klara :lol:.