EU Chatting and Stalking

View attachment 5000002 View attachment 5000024I think this will look SO cute in the pink and I can see people selling their straps potentially.
It's really cute! :girlsigh:What a pity it and many other items are released only in empreinte leather. TBH although I admire its beauty, I'm afraid of buying larger items in empreinte leather due to its not so good resale value and me falling in and out of love with new items fairly quickly :huh: So I would only go for empreinte if its a small item such as CP or MP or I'm 100% sure that this is going to be a forever bag in my collection. :blush::giggle:

I am also on the fence :panic: :panic: but I think my leap of faith will be to the multicolour, I'm going to trust that louis will think long and hard about the placement and it wont look like a mess. Saying this come preorders I probably would have changed my mind many times :lol: I think the blue and white one is so beautiful too but more of a safe option for me. what about you? Which way are you leaping? :giggle:
I'm not sure either but I think I would lean towards the MC. It's very different and I already have the cloud PO so that kind of satisfies my blue obsession. I too think the blue/white is also beautiful though.

It's really cute! :girlsigh:What a pity it and many other items are released only in empreinte leather. TBH although I admire its beauty, I'm afraid of buying larger items in empreinte leather due to its not so good resale value and me falling in and out of love with new items fairly quickly :huh: So I would only go for empreinte if its a small item such as CP or MP or I'm 100% sure that this is going to be a forever bag in my collection. :blush::giggle:
I agree with you, I ordered a CP because I'm not sure how it wears and like you said the empreinte bags are pricey. This will be my first empreinte piece and I actually dont like the smell of leather so I'm hoping it doesnt smell too strong :giggle:I am hoping they will bring a version of this out in canvas at some point so I can get one and put it side by side with my papillon! If they do this, then it was obvs a meant to be bag for me :girlsigh:

I'm not sure either but I think I would lean towards the MC. It's very different and I already have the cloud PO so that kind of satisfies my blue obsession. I too think the blue/white is also beautiful though.
See I have a multicolour PO and I just cant decide. I also want to know what colour the inside of the PO's will be. Do you know if the PO will have a giant or normal LV on the front?

See I have a multicolour PO and I just cant decide. I also want to know what colour the inside of the PO's will be. Do you know if the PO will have a giant or normal LV on the front?
I’m guessing it will have the giant LV. It seems the ink pieces have the smaller mono. I too hope the interiors will be a bright colour

Waitlists generally are pretty good in terms of fulfilling orders. The timeframe is hard to predict as in my experience it can be anything from a day to 2-3 months depending on the item. My guess the white is likely seasonal but CS should be able to tell you if it is or not. The mono canvas version is part of the permanent collection and is pretty easy to get now compared to when it was first released. I would hold out for the white first if this is your preference. If CS can’t locate one they’ll inform you by email. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply, it’s super helpful :smile: Been on the waiting list about 2-3 weeks now so fingers crossed it isn’t too much longer!

Hasn’t been on my radar but saw a pic of this by a seller on IG and it’s very pretty. You could also ask CS to waitlist.

View attachment 4999285
Thanks again, I asked CS about this one too but it had an option to “notify me when available” so this one may be coming back into stock and they’ll email me.

Another puppy charm! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love::love:You’re killing me!! I’m thinking whether it’s worth it or not as it’s super expensive where I am. $690 it is! Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend? Just do it aye??!!
I love mine! :loveeyes: I think it’s super cute and go well with so many bags, as it has black, different browns and pink in it.:love: I would recommend it! :amuse: The price of course is another matter to think..

I have ordered the cosmetic pouch so far and might try and preorder a PO from the watercolour collection. I keep telling myself no I dont need it but somehow find myself back at yes you do need it :whut:
Ahh I really love the water colour. I could definitely be swayed by that.
I think I’m ready to add more shoes (not LV) to my collection so I think they’re next on the wishlist.