Etriers colorway 05 (red/blue)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Huge favor!! Can someone post a real life photo of the Etriers 05 colorway? The colors from the stock photo look like red/blue/silver but I'd like to get the feel for the scarf in a real life photo:smile: TIA!!

Picture 1.jpg
  2. Unless they have another one with black background with reddish accents, I believe the the red in this one is actually a very intense and deep rose shocking (or was it bouganvillier??) in real life. I think the official color name of the colorway was also a pink one because I remember seeing the list and was so excited about it that I had my SA rush out to ther other boutique to bring it over. But when I tried it on, it didn't work for me so I ended up with another cw. But I'm sure it'll be gorgeous on others. BTW, the etriers design ties so well. It's my curent favorite =)

3. I also ordered this colorway and it is indeed fucshia, med/light grey and the background a deep like indigo blue. The medium blue is bright too, I can't recall what color it looks close too... I was not a fan of the colorway but love the patteren too. I hope this helps!!:flowers: