etoupe w/gh

I saw a etoupe birkin w/ GH just like LuxChic's (gorgeous BTW!) last week. I even told a fellow TPFer. I hope she was able to get it. So, yeah, you might be able lucky enough to find it in a H store

ebruo - what do you have in mind for either etoupe or toundra w G h/w? :graucho: you're such a naughty girl.

A 35 Kelly baby! I'm thinking my original craving for blue jean can be satisified via a gm evelyne - what do you think?! Oh hold on a second, I just remembered you don't like the Evelyne!

What do you ladies think about Vert Anis wit Gold Hardware?

I ordered a 30cm Verti anis with purple sticking and Pall Hdware but now i am thinking it might be better with gold? Thoughts??

Thanks again for all the compliments on my etoupe!!

What do you ladies think about Vert Anis wit Gold Hardware?

I ordered a 30cm Verti anis with purple sticking and Pall Hdware but now i am thinking it might be better with gold? Thoughts??

Thanks again for all the compliments on my etoupe!!

depends on the leather. in togo i prefer palladium (to keep it looking apple fresh) with chevre and ostrich i adore both gold and palladium.

I personally love Gold hardware on almost everything because it almost glows against the leather......except Graphite looks marvelous with Palladium.

I did see a chocolate Lindy with Gold and a Cafe Clemence Kelly recently with gold and they were both stunning.

depends on the leather. in togo i prefer palladium (to keep it looking apple fresh) with chevre and ostrich i adore both gold and palladium.

Thx lilach! I ordered in togo...my original thoughts were that pall hdware worked best with this color and leather...going to look for some pics. not even sure i can change it anyhow:smile:

At the H boutique, we held up a gold belt buckle against the etoupe togo and it looked really stunning (of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder!). It made the bag look bronze-y. I ended up ordering it as the SA recommended it for that size above the clemence and we didn't like the chevre (the darker coloured one) in etoupe, looked more dark grey. The light coloured chevre with the smaller grainy look was stunning in the etoupe but the bag was too big for that leather.

My July 2007 Podium order for Spring 2008 is Birkin 40cm Clemence, Etoupe with GOLD Hardware.

Im looking forward for 2008. Still patiently waiting on confirmation at this time. :smile: