Etoupe too close to Gris Mouette?

Orangefanatic

Dec 7, 2014
Dear tfperS~
I need some help here..
I am waiting for my SO to come which is in B30 in Etoupe with BE...
And i am offered Gris mouette B30 from H store in overseas.
(Im planning to Visit the store early Jan)
As much as i wanted to add light natural coloured B to my collection, maybe its little too close to etoupe?

Should I ask for GM Kelly instead?

I would like to hear what others will do please.

There are warm undertones to etoupe. GM is a cooler grey. I view them as very different colors. Plus, your SO has the BE. A Kelly is a good option if you're at all unsure. Congrats on whatever you decide. Sounds like Hermes heaven to me.

I would take it in a heartbeat because GM is very different than Etoupe. Plus, it is a very pretty pale grey with blue undertone. You should definitely check it out in store. You would fall in love with this color :heart:

Dear tfperS~
I need some help here..
I am waiting for my SO to come which is in B30 in Etoupe with BE...
And i am offered Gris mouette B30 from H store in overseas.
(Im planning to Visit the store early Jan)
As much as i wanted to add light natural coloured B to my collection, maybe its little too close to etoupe?

Should I ask for GM Kelly instead?

I would like to hear what others will do please.
I just saw the GM in the boutique yesterday and definitely agree that it is a true gray with cool undertones. The etoupe is darker and more brown. They are different in my eyes, too. I have an Etoupe bag and am looking to add a GM color as it is a great neutral!

There are warm undertones to etoupe. GM is a cooler grey. I view them as very different colors. Plus, your SO has the BE. A Kelly is a good option if you're at all unsure. Congrats on whatever you decide. Sounds like Hermes heaven to me.

I have more K than B so to balance out I though B is better. at the sane time, I dont have grey shades of K. Yeah its a happy dilemma.

Reactions: snowbuns
Here's a pic of my GM with GHW to hopefully help out ;) #enabler mine is a B25 though.

It is absolutely the perfect color...hope you love it when you see it irl!
View attachment 3560382View attachment 3560383

Your GM is my dream! I'm trying to get one in GM too, probably through reseller since I don't see me being offered a SO anytime soon, lol. My SIL has an ETOUPE B30 and I'm not a big fan of the brown-ish or warm undertone. Yours is truly a perfect color [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji106]