ETOUPE??? pictures pretty please????

here's a pic of the etoupe birkin 35 with white stitching and PH, emailed to me by my out of town SA, to help me aid in making a decision. it's at home now and i must say, etoupe is a divine color esp. in veau swift leather! will post more pictures later at her new home!

Attachments

• birkin-etoupe.jpg
    birkin-etoupe.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 728
here's a pic of the etoupe birkin 35 with white stitching and PH, emailed to me by my out of town SA, to help me aid in making a decision. it's at home now and i must say, etoupe is a divine color esp. in veau swift leather! will post more pictures later at her new home!

Hi Patz

:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS :yahoo: on your new Birkin - Etoupe is a really lovely colour, slightly different in hue depending on the leather, but v. pretty and extremely versatile as you can see from Frenchiefans great comparison pics.

I've added a couple of pics of my Etoupe Togo with white stitching and palladium hardware - one is against a white background and one against a black - hope these help

MAINPICfrontatanglewatermarked.jpg

Frontstrapsloose.jpg

flossy, fantastic picture! i think your shot captured the true color and beauty of etoupe! i think there's been a lot of etoupe running around lately - vermillion and archangel just scored birkins in this color recently! i love it!

WHOA MOMMA! :love: that is a fabulous pic! fab fab fab fab fab...i'd snap that baby up in a heartbeat if it were a 30 cm! (just so i have some variety :smile: ) please do post lotsa lotsa pics! in action! at rest! both! :biggrin:

Pazt - you made a brilliant choice (if I do say so myself...). My etoupe birkin in veau swift just arrived today and it is more beautiful in person than in pictures. Enjoy!!! :yahoo:

pazt, etoupe looks good on swift. A great neutral! I think you are the luckiest expectant mum on earth! It feels like you have a new orange box to open each week. How awesome is that! :yahoo: Your baby is going to be one happy baby!!!

attachment.php

OH...etoupe is GORGEOUS!!! After seeing all these pics, I'm loving it more and more.

I agree....I saw etoupe in veau swift for the first time over the weekend - Kelly, 32cm, white stitching - I didn't expect the colour to be so rich or velvety. And elegant - more so with the contrast stitching and palladium hardware.

Congratulations to everyone with their new etoupe bags :yahoo:

^^thanks Queenie. I don't take it out often...
Oooooo but why? She's a BEAUTY!! You gonna bring her out more often. :smile:

:back2topic: Pazt, congratulations!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. Yes, it's raining Etoupe lately. My friend just bought a 35cm Etoupe Swift birkin from Paris few weeks ago.

flossyfigaro, those're gorgeous!!! Very very true to colour indeed.