ETOUPE??? pictures pretty please????

pazt

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
need to make a decision.....can you post pictures of your bag (or any leathergoods for that matter) in etoupe color??? I still get confused between the shades of etoupe and gris tourtorelle.....help! TIA!

^^ Thank you, Amour! That's excellent. Thanks for providing the link.

There were 2 Evelynes in Gris Tourterelle at my H store, in the glass showcase, and I instantly thought there were in Etoupe. Gris Tourterelle is lovelier.

Am I right that Gris Tourterelle only comes in Clemence?

pazt, I don't know much firsthand about gris tourtourelle (sorry about the spelling!) but etoupe is a "cool" tone sort of a dark taupe. As with many H colors, it looks different based on the lighting. In amour's helpful links above, on my monitor, the etoupe photo looks a little too light brown to me. I will see if I can dredge up another photo.

pazt Hey Mama!!! You better spill!! What kind of decision do you need to make!!!! Don't keep us in the dark!! R we still on for lunch tomorrow?? I'll call u tomorrow for details???

^^vermillion, that etoupe swift birkin is just other-worldly. It is so breathtakingly beautiful. It just invites you to keep looking. I :heart: that bag!

Here's my Etoupe Clemence Kelly 32, from my other post. Sorry about the bad lighting/pic quality, but I think the colour comes out fairly realistically.

Attachments

• H Demo.JPG
    H Demo.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 892
thank you ladies! with the pics provided, I certainly have a better picture of how pretty the color is! now, here's another question - would you get a bag in this color if you already have a birkin in gold? is it too close to gold in color? (i'm sounding like shopmom, aren't I? but that's a good thing) I don't want to end up regretting a purchase and be stuck with it! thanks again!