Etoupe in what leather? & Which blue in Togo?

I just love my etoupe chevre mysore bolide! Chevre glistens and that makes it very special so its become my favourite leather :heart:

When you are buying a bag in chevre watch for the goat's spin - it can be quite distinctive and some people don't like that look - it is a personal choice.

I like etoupe in togo because I feel its slightly more grey than in clemence in which it tends to look more brown. I have a togo 30cm birkin in blue jean which I love but find that blue jean is also really pretty in epsom.

chevre is a great leather, as others have mentioned. it's light and structured and pretty in etoupe! i'm just not a big fan of the prominent spine. if that doesn't bother you, it's a good alt to togo :smile:

Thank you so much, you are all so lovely.
isus - Thank you. I think I will get the blue tone after etoupe, and this may take a while [*_^]
Anyhow, etoupe in Togo and in chevre look the same? I mean the color. If you you have any picture, please show me.

Chevre or togo will serve you well. Are you getting a 35 or 30? If 35, and you definitely want structure, be careful as togo can slouch as well on that size. If you truly want structure in a 35, you need to go chevre. In a 30, both will be fine. Clemence will definitely slouch on a 35 and not as much with a 30 if you store her well. Oh so exciting! There has been a lot of etoupe around, so perhaps you don't even need to wait long if your SA is a "good bean!".

I am getting a 30, I am now deciding between Togo and Chevre. Maybe u can give me more opinion on how diffrent they look in color. Thanks.

attachment.php

togo on the left

I've got Etoupe in Clemence and Swift and I love both! Etoupe is a favorite color of mine because in any leather/skin it's a perfect neutral! It's a little darker in Clemence than Togo and Swift and has a nice sheen in Chevre.

I am getting a 30, I am now deciding between Togo and Chevre. Maybe u can give me more opinion on how diffrent they look in color. Thanks.

aspp,

When i went to pick up my etoupe Birkin, I commented to my SA that I was disappointed that etoupe was not available in chevre when the order was placed. She took out an etoupe chevre piece and remarked that there were more "green khaki" undertones to the chevre. It isn't pronounced, but there was a difference. I think togo is more the pure mushroomy color we have all come to love with etoupe...

Of course..this is all imho..