Etoupe in what leather? & Which blue in Togo?

aspp

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Hi everyone,
I come with questions again, but I really do need your help, please.
I would like to know in which leather does etoupe color usually come with, togo? Also what about the blue color, which blue will look best in togo leather?
I am thinking about ordering another birkin 30 with my SA, still can not choose between this two colors. Thank you.:smile:

Etoupe is very pretty in chevre, togo, and clemence. Just depends upon how much structure you want. Blue? Do you want a light/bright blue or a medium blue or a dark blue?? In togo, I would choose blue jean. It's so pretty, and oh so H. I find bleu de prusse a bit dull...it doesn't wow me at first glance. Don't get me wrong, bdp is a beautiful color, but I think it's best in box, not togo. Similar properties to black.

Thank you so much hermes_lemming & hermesmonkey for your info and comments.
But to be frank, I can not make a decision between etoupe and the blue tone, I just love both!! I do not think I should order both at the same time as I can not take them both within short length period of time :sad:

Thank you so much hermes_lemming & hermesmonkey for your info and comments.
But to be frank, I can not make a decision between etoupe and the blue tone, I just love both!! I do not think I should order both at the same time as I can not take them both within short length period of time :sad:

Get the etoupe in chevre, togo or clemence first. Very neutral and versatile and will work with so many colours.:tup:

I have an etoupe birkin in Swift. I LOVE the color it's very neutral. It's very warm with the gold hardware. It's slouchy and fun. I also have a BdP birkin in clemence. I love that too. But again I want informality and less structure. More structured bags make me feel like a grown up--and I never want to completely grow up! :supacool:

both are fabulous colors...i must put a plug in for bleu de prusse (bluh duh proosse), which goes with so many things! but if u want a true neutral i'd go for etoupe :smile: (i have the bdp and am thinking etoupe would fill a hole in my wardrobe in terms of browns).

Just need more opinion from you please. I am gonna call my SA tomorrow to order birkin in etoupe. Anyhow, I still can not choose leather, although I more love togo as for its grain and softness. I want a structured bag but not too structured to be so formal, just prefer a casual look. Opinion please...:yes:

Chevre or togo will serve you well. Are you getting a 35 or 30? If 35, and you definitely want structure, be careful as togo can slouch as well on that size. If you truly want structure in a 35, you need to go chevre. In a 30, both will be fine. Clemence will definitely slouch on a 35 and not as much with a 30 if you store her well. Oh so exciting! There has been a lot of etoupe around, so perhaps you don't even need to wait long if your SA is a "good bean!".