Etoupe birkin (GHW) 25 or electric blue birkin 25 please?

mamilok

Nov 18, 2010
My SA called and offered me the above 2 options. I would like to seek you girls' professional opinions. Am an Asian with honey toned skin. Currently I have one black birkin 35, one bougainvillea kelly 32 and one gris tourterelle lindy 26. I have to decide by Wed. Please help. Thanks in advance. :smile::salute:

Last edited:
My SA called and offered me the above 2 options. I would like to seek you girls' professional opinions. Am an Asian with honey toned skin. Currently I have one black birkin 35, one bougainvillea kelly 32 and one gris tourterelle lindy 26. I have to decide by Wed. Please help. Thanks in advance. :smile::salute:
BE birkin for sure

Both sound gorgeous! 25s look so good in a pop of color, and BE may not always be available, while I suspect etoupe is usually around. You would have a balanced collection with two neutrals and two brights that way. As always, you have to love it. Good luck!

Last edited:
You seem to
Have a well thought out collection
In a 25 a pop of color is nice and it fills nicely into your collection
BE is really dynamic and actually sort of a rare find these days-

When I saw the title of your post, I immediately thought Etoupe. For sure. But seeing as you have a nice collection of neutrals already going, I'd pick the EB. Also as a 25 it would be a nice little jewel of color. Will check back for your reveal!