Ethel's Big Brown Box

Nope, but here is a hint. It would look great with a Vanilla Malt or a Grande Latte.

Attachments

• nuance 002.JPG
    nuance 002.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 98
  • nuance 003.JPG
    nuance 003.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 86
I know that this might not be a popular bag and there were only 5 bought for the US market, but my pictures can't capture the beauty of the leather and shading.

When I first opened the box, after swooning over the leather, I though, hmmm, do I like this? To be honest, I really was not sure if she would go back or stay, but after having a little play time and putting my things in and seeing the different shapes and forms, it was pure love.

Bookermoose, the Montaigne is still in my closet. lol

Longchamp - the Nuvolato Veneta had sold out and I couldn't get the Nuance out of my head and had to see it in person. The TGM Picotin has always been on my bagdar, but I could never decide on the right color and with this bag, I had no other choice but ebano which is perfect.

Last edited:
I really wish I could capture the shading and color of the bag. The leather is incredibly soft and almost has a sheen to it.

Attachments

• nuance 009.JPG
    nuance 009.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 207
  • nuance 008.JPG
    nuance 008.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 130
  • nuance 007.JPG
    nuance 007.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 109
  • nuance 006.JPG
    nuance 006.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 373
Here's the last 2 pics and I will take some more this weekend with my things in it. It will hold a ton!!! I believe this bag satisfies my Cabat lust. Actually, this would make a STUNNING Cabat. Seriously stunning!!!!

Attachments

• nuance 010.JPG
    nuance 010.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 166
  • nuance 011.JPG
    nuance 011.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 400
Thanks Longchamp and if I get brave, I might post an action shot in the appropriate thread.

Everyone at work was bowled over by it. The only bad thing is, one of the ladies probably pulled it up on the website and spilled the cost. I hide the cost of these at work as some of them don't get the whole bag thing. lol Oh well,we all have our vices, right?

Thanks Boxermom! It surely is a bag to be seen in person.

On my FAcebook page, I am a "friend" of Tomas and I was thinking that I should post a picture of this bag with instructions to him to produce a Cabat in this leather. Wonder if he would take my suggestion???:lolots: