Diamond Bands (Eternity Rings)

Thanks for the compliments ladies.
lookingood, I think a round brilliant cut would look great with your pear. I also noticed that you are in Atlanta. I can recommend the jeweler who did my ring if you like.

I never got a proper wedding band, but am going to get an eternity band to wear on my right hand. I'd LOVE to see pictures of other people's eternity bands. I have always loved eternity bands, they are so classic and chic. I'm trying to get design ideas, so if you have an e-band and wouldn't mind sharing, please post a picture of it.

Also, if you have a pic of it being worn WITH your engagement ring can you post that also?

Thanks so much!

i have two eternity bands that i use as ring guards. one is my wedding band and the other was my 24th birthday present. i LOVE them. they give you lots of versitility. you can wear them as a set, alone, or together so it looks like a wider pave band. someday i'd love to have some gemstone and diamond ones as well just for a few more stacking options. one can never have enough sparklies. :smile:

Attachments

• PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,469
  • CIMG2101.JPG
    CIMG2101.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,928
  • CIMG2112.JPG
    CIMG2112.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,504
I've been thinking about getting one for a long time, so this is an especially interesting thread for me. If, and that's a BIG IF, my DH does decide to get me one, I'd like it to be all diamonds in a prong setting.

I'd love ot have one too. I do have a wedding band but I want to add another plain band to my set and I'd like to have an eternity band as well, good luck with that. lmao.
Here are some pics of my wedding band, its just a platinum band with little diamonds on top and both sides.

Attachments

• anillo2.jpg
    anillo2.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 2,621
  • anillo1.jpg
    anillo1.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 2,629
  • anillo3.jpg
    anillo3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,326
I'd love ot have one too. I do have a wedding band but I want to add another plain band to my set and I'd like to have an eternity band as well, good luck with that. lmao.
Here are some pics of my wedding band, its just a platinum band with little diamonds on top and both sides.
Your rings are beautiful!

Here are mine...

I use the thick pave band on my right hand. It was my 2 year anni gift. The thin eternity is my wedding ring and the other is a Christian Bauer band I got for my 1 year anni.

My rings need to go to the jeweler for a cleaning. I really beat them up.

Attachments

• IMG_3319.JPG
    IMG_3319.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,292
  • IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,349