Eternity band...need opinions!!!

2style

Jan 20, 2010
Hi! I need some opinions and any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
I am having an eternity band made, 5 ctw. and am not sure whether to have it set shared prong style or four prong style. The shared prong, like Jennifer Garner's or four prong style like Jessica Simpson's band from ex Nick Lachey.

Please post opinions!!!!

Personally,I like the shared prong. here is a pic of mine. Hope this works.
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/sassyc1/weddingring003.jpg
Very lovely! What size are the diamonds in your eternity band? Is it comfortable? How often do you clean the diamonds? Do you have any problems with metal (prong) damage from the adjacent diamonds? I am very worried about the diamonds eating away the metal of my ering. Therefore, I am getting a 2-mm band as a spacer. Until I get it, I do not dare to wear my rings stacked together for long.

Hi! I need some opinions and any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
I am having an eternity band made, 5 ctw. and am not sure whether to have it set shared prong style or four prong style. The shared prong, like Jennifer Garner's or four prong style like Jessica Simpson's band from ex Nick Lachey.

Please post opinions!!!!

I prefer U-prong. Love the sideview. This is the one I am thinking about, except mine will be all diamonds (also 15 points each). Have not made up my mind yet.

Attachments

• U=prong 9 stone ring.jpg
    U=prong 9 stone ring.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 515
[:thinking:QUOTE]Very lovely! What size are the diamonds in your eternity band? Is it comfortable? How often do you clean the diamonds? Do you have any problems with metal (prong) damage from the adjacent diamonds? I am very worried about the diamonds eating away the metal of my ering. Therefore, I am getting a 2-mm band as a spacer. Until I get it, I do not dare to wear my rings stacked together for long.
Thanks! They are .12 each. I clean my rings a lot, Im kind of obsessed, probably about every other night I drop them in the jewelry cleaner for a few min. I have only had the band about a yr, but I have not had any problems with wear. I actually never thought about that .:thinking: