ETA on when Luxottica will be replacing Marchon in the Eye-wear line up?line

So, then basically it would be safe to say that all of the "new" sunglasses on the websight that say "part of a new collection crafted by a world-renowned eyewear maker exclusively for Coach" are probably by Luxottica? Love the new Adelle's and Payton's and I'm hoping that they are part of the Luxottica line.

Emma, Adelle, Frances, Natasha, Beatrice, Marilyn, Payton, Kristina, and Reagan are the new Luxottica sunnies. The Marchon sunwear all had style numbers that began with an "S". The style number for any of the Luxottica sunwear starts with an "L".

tannedsilk said:
Thanks for posting this. Luxottica are the makers of RayBan and a lot of other premium sunglasses brands, so this is great news. **rushes off to check the new sunnies**

Luxottica also owns Lenscrafters, sears optical, target optical, and sunglass hut. Last I heard when I worked for LensCrafters, they were planning to carry coach prescription glasses also.

Luxottica also owns Lenscrafters, sears optical, target optical, and sunglass hut. Last I heard when I worked for LensCrafters, they were planning to carry coach prescription glasses also.

I did not know that, I always thought Coach sunnies were great. Good color balance and very crisp, I often choose Coach over my RB's (and I LOVE RB's), Fendi, Bvlgari sunnies. This should be great, I feel some new sunnies are coming my way soon :biggrin: