Review ESUCHEN RD -I Found The Best Hair Product In The WORLD!

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
OK so the girl that does my hair is always raving about this stuff called ESUCHEN RD and she uses it on my hair when im there and it makes it SOOOO soft... Its NEVER in stock at the salon and everytime I go I special order it but the girl in the front keeps selling it before I make it back in... I came home and did some looking around and I guess this stuff isnt on the market very much but I did find some on Amazon.com for $40 (This is the same price my hair lady charges) I then found some on ebay 2 tubs for $50 and ordered it. I have been using it for a few days now and WOW!!!! You put it in towel dried hair before drying and styling and my hair is soooo baby soft and this stuff puts the protein back in your hair too so its good for your hair. I was going to post about this a month or so ago after I went to the salon but I wasnt 100% sure if it was this stuff or their shampoo that was making my hair so nice but now that I KNOW for sure I wanted to tell you ladies about it! Its AMAZING! I put all of my other hair products away and I only use this stuff now and is so much better then anything else I have tried and I have tried it all (bumble & bumble, TIGI, Biolage, Ojon.. ect..) This stuff is just far superior and you use so little of it that the tub will last you forever (It has a 5 year shelf life too) It smells really good too... I just love it and I wanted to share it with you ladies!! :tup:

This is what it says on Amazon

Ingredients
Key Ingredients- D-Pantenol and Silk Protein

Directions
Shampoo and towel dry hair. Dispense small amount in your palm.Rub hands together and distribute evenly on hair.Comb blend for complete distribution. Leave on hair, no rinse. Style as usual.

Blocks UV rays and helps prevent environmental damage
Innovative lock-in hydration results
Rosemary + D-Panthenol nourish the hair

Its more of a leave in hair smoother... Here is the link to it on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Esuchen-ESUCH...s_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1220474904&sr=8-1

Cheryl, what is your hair type? This sounds great, but my hair is fine and most stuff weights it down. Does it weigh yours down? Or are you one of those girls with gorgeous, long, thick hair???

^^ LOL, My hair is oily near the roots and drier on the ends.. My hair is easily weighed down. I was using Fekkai Glossing Cream before this and that even had some weight to it. My hair is now bouncy, shiny, soft, and VERY managable...