Estrella VS Neverfull

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
hoping someone can compare a NF MM and an Estrella for me. I have a World Tour NF and I love black + mono but think a crossbody option would be better for me. Does the Estrella slouch down when crossbody or not full? I'd love opinions and mod shots. TIA

Attachments

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
By the sea
hoping someone can compare a NF MM and an Estrella for me. I have a World Tour NF and I love black + mono but think a crossbody option would be better for me. Does the Estrella slouch down when crossbody or not full? I'd love opinions and mod shots. TIA
I love my estrela--it's a great alternative to the NF MM. The bag does slouch when using the longer crossbody strap--the straps pulls the flared sides up, which changes the shape of the bag.

MBUIOGVA

Today is a new day in my fashion history...
Oct 14, 2016
Imho the Estrela is a fancy version of the NF MM with a zipper. I own the Estrela NM in Noir and it is great. I am not sure about the crossbody option though.....the sides tend to bend funny. I like my Estrela for its size, elegance and because I can carry it on my shoulder.

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
Imho the Estrela is a fancy version of the NF MM with a zipper. I own the Estrela NM in Noir and it is great. I am not sure about the crossbody option though.....the sides tend to bend funny. I like my Estrela for its size, elegance and because I can carry it on my shoulder.
I love my estrela--it's a great alternative to the NF MM. The bag does slouch when using the longer crossbody strap--the straps pulls the flared sides up, which changes the shape of the bag.
I actually ended up getting the Estrela Noir and I LOVE it!! It's so gorgeous, comfy and def a fancy Neverfull. In hindsight the NF was not comfy at all and I love Estrela crossbody too.