Estimate: What is the dollar value total of all your handbags? Your shoes?

I think a small fortune.

I would be :shocked: to see what Irene's total along with Star's
The two of them have been wild in the last while bag shopping :smile:

But i love checking out their threads (showcase)

Vlad said:
This thread makes me feel really good about only spending ~$3,000 every 2-3 years on a new computer. :roflmfao:

oh vlad, my bf also spend on computers and video cameras and digital cameras and photolighting. in these 2 years we spend almost 8000$, but i guess it's ok, because we made money from that, and then i can buy bags :P

It's something ridiculous.

I think the average price of my handbags is around $1000.

The average price of my shoes is around $400.

I have some exotic skin handbags and shoes -- crocodile, python, ostrich -- those prices are quite high.

I don't even know how much stuff I have. But I have shoeboxes covering an entire wall in my bedroom....

Ok...I have done further research, and have to amend my first post!! What I have paid for my bags in total is $8100....but their retail value was @18,000. The majority of my bags were bought second-hand, ...so I got good deals! I am glad to see that I have saved about 50%!!! I figure over the course of 5 years, it works out to about $1500 a year or a little over a hundred a month....this handbag problem is definetely not as serious as I thought!!! I am ow primed and ready for another purchase!!!!