Estee Lauder

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, after seeing Vampy Varnish's postings on the new Estée Lauder polishes, I caved. I went to Nordy's and bought Tempestuous. It's a dark gray/black base with purple and turquoise shimmer. Very pretty! Easy application. Let's see how it wears, as it was $20!

image-3622394049.jpg image-1673961957.jpg image-868241524.jpg
  2. That looks really nice, all velvety and luxurious. Am curious to hear how the wear time is as well!

3. I find that they wear fairly well on me (usually 4 days before major tip wear or chipping). And I like their formula but the price is a bit much to swallow. I tend to buy these a lot when I go to a CCO.

4. Every time I tried Estée Lauder polishes, I was impressed. Love the bottles, too. I really don't know why I never took the plunge yet!

5. I have had horrible experience with Estee Lauder. (which is sad because I adore their colors and have an outlet not too far from me). I have tried three different colors now and they each chipped on me in under 24 hours. :sad: