Estee Lauder Double Wear - new formula??

IME, the only other department store foundation that has come close to the original Double Wear, is Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. The issues with it are limited colors and availability being scarce. But it's a nice coverage, super pigmented (moreso than Double Wear), build-able, matte and long wearing product. It does have a vanilla-ish scent that can affect some.

Overall though for the price difference, I recommend Cover Girl Outlast over it for color variety.
so now CG has Outlast Active in a tube or Outlast 3 in 1.....is the active the one you like?

so now CG has Outlast Active in a tube or Outlast 3 in 1.....is the active the one you like?

Hey, @sdkitty - I've really been enjoying the FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion foundation. Like it more than CG. It's long wearing and gives a beautiful natural finish. Feels like department store foundation. And it has SPF!! I use a beauty blender to apply and it lasts me all day. HTH!

Hey, @sdkitty - I've really been enjoying the FLOWER Beauty Light Illusion foundation. Like it more than CG. It's long wearing and gives a beautiful natural finish. Feels like department store foundation. And it has SPF!! I use a beauty blender to apply and it lasts me all day. HTH!
sounds nice
I do like a luminous finish and I guess the estee lauder double wear, which I was wanting to check out, is more matte.
There are many DS products with very good ratings but finding the right color w/o testers is a problem for me.
I've been using Wet N Wild Photo Focus which is OK. People probably think this brand is junk but Paula Begoin gives it a very high rating and the don't test on animals.
I tried a full coverage maybelline foundation but the color was too light so I looked very white and masky.