Estee Lauder & Chanel

1. Is it ok to use two different brand skin care together ?? I usually use Chanel Hydramax gel for my face, but lately i sort of felt its not enough for my skin since its winter here. I bought the Estee Lauder Future Peferect Creme SPF15, however after i use the Estee Lauder my face felt dry within 10 minutes :sad: so i apply chanel Hydramax gel on top of it ...... do u think its ok to do that ?? ...i wish i had just stick to Chanel Hydramax range.....but my friend was saying that u shouldn't be on the same brand for too long....i wonder if that is true or not :huh:

2. I think it is fine to use more than one brand-- in fact I think you almost have to. IMO no brand has everything you need within its line so venture out, try alot of different lines and keep what works best.

3. I use different products from different lines all the time. If I like the cleanser--I may not like the moisturizer. I buy what I like and what works for my particular skin condition. Of course, any makeup line will TELL you that you should use all items from the same line. Clinique has made a fortune on their famous "3-step skin care line".

4. I don't see why it isn't okay to mix brands, not everything in a particular line or brand is going to suit your skin type.

5. I know its not unusal to mix brands, but can i acutally use the Estee Lauder Creme and then apply my Chanel Hydramax ? both of them are face moistuizer, applying only the Estee Lauder creme makes my face too dry...and applying just the Chanel Hydramax creme means I am only getting moisture and nothing else ! god....i wish they could make something that combine the those two :idea:

6. I always mix and match. I choose my favorite products from a bunch of different lines. Plus, with brands like lancome, clinique, and estee lauder, you can almost always get free gifts w/ purchase (so it's good to have products from all so as to take advantage of the free stuff:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice