Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After reading the 'what perfume are you wearing" thread and seeing just how many people seem to love this fragrance, I thought I might try it.

Just a few questions, does it last long on your body? Also, for such a pricey perfume, the bottle is kind of cheap looking to me, does this bother anyone else?

And, lastly, where did you buy yours? i prefer to get it online somewhere, thanks!

2. I haven't tried it but I just got an email from esteelauder.com and they have a lot of samples they give out with each order and there is f/s over $50. Worth it to get it online!

3. Mine came from Macy's so I can't help with an online retailer but I can tell you it has amazing lasting power.:tup:
    I agree, the bottle is kind of blah.

4. good to know, but, Estee Lauder online is sold out of it, as is Bloomie's, Dillard's, Nordstrom's and neiman marcus online. Oy!

Just tried Macy's online, they don't have it either, poop!

5. Buy it off of ebay. They have it!!

6. On me it has a moderate lasting powder and I agree about the plain bottle but the perfume smells very nice! I got mine last year from Macys store

7. I have it, and I love it!
    The bottle doesnt bother me at all ,Im pretty sure its only for a certain amounf of time they have it, or just for summer they bring it back.
    I have the oil too , from a couple seasons back and they both smell great!
    I would give it a try!:smile:

8. I bought mine at Belks and love the scent but it does not last more than 1-2 hours on me. I thought of getting the oil to layer it. I bought mine months ago ( maybe in May and that was the last bottle at my local store. I have checked Macys and they were sold out as well. The SA's told me it is very popular. I also hate the bottle and wondered why they made it so plain. It looks cheap.

9. Can't wait for this collection to launch.