Estate Sale Find - Worth Anything?

JVSXOXO

Toddler mom who loves pretty things
Feb 16, 2017
My husband finds some pretty cool stuff at estate sales and excitedly brought this home to me the other day:

4rxp90.jpg

He got it for a steal, and while it was a sweet gesture and even matches the RTT heart bracelet I recently got, I feel that this necklace is a bit too bulky and overwhelming on my neck. I don't really know what to do with it and hubby mentioned selling it along with the extra heart tag that came with. The problem is I don't even know how to price it or the best avenue to use (ebay, facebook groups, etc.), and that's assuming it's authentic (I think it is?). Any suggestions? TIA! :smile:

My husband finds some pretty cool stuff at estate sales and excitedly brought this home to me the other day:

4rxp90.jpg

He got it for a steal, and while it was a sweet gesture and even matches the RTT heart bracelet I recently got, I feel that this necklace is a bit too bulky and overwhelming on my neck. I don't really know what to do with it and hubby mentioned selling it along with the extra heart tag that came with. The problem is I don't even know how to price it or the best avenue to use (ebay, facebook groups, etc.), and that's assuming it's authentic (I think it is?). Any suggestions? TIA! :smile:
I'd look to see what they're going for on these sites. I'd say that Ebay would be your best bet. These are plentiful, so it might take a while to sell. Good luck!

Reactions: JVSXOXO