EsquireMagazine - Sexiest Woman Alive. Who is She?

I think it's Scarlett. You can see in the second pic that her chest is quite big and her hands are tiny. If you look at Scarlett's pics, you can see that her hands are also very small. I think it's S. Johansson!

did anyone else notice in this picture the 3rd toe looks like it's deformed or missing?

i don't know if she has a weird toe, but i think the face looks like jessica alba.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 129
Jessica Alba:
nickname: sky angel
Mexican, Italian, English, Danish descent
Mentioned in the D12 song "My Band".

Threatened to sue Playboy Magazine for using her picture on the cover of the March 2006 issue without her permission. She said it misled people to believe she appeared nude in the magazine, which she did not. Hugh Hefner apologized for the confusion and made a charity contribution on her behalf, to the satisfaction of all parties.

She is left-handed.

I'm not sure...I am still on the Scarlett bandwagon :smile: Jessica just doesn't seem to fit.

It'd be really hard to bend just your third toe by itself, but I guess it's possible! :smile: ITA that it's Scarlett. The small frame, large chest, and the pale skin tone are about right. Jessica Alba's skin is more golden-tan.

I still think she's Scarlett Johansson.
I would assume Esquire Magazine wouldn't go with a brunette wearing a blonde wig to throw us off, that would defeat the purpose of the mystery right? Who knows though. =)

The funny thing is Scarlett J recently became a brunette. =)

ladies....part III is out.....one of the revealing clues is about being oN Entourage & in a black/white movie...and short.
I'm going to do some digging :smile:

Definitely not a singer (Kylie Minogoue would be out then),.

Hey guys...

Scarlett was on Entourage. She also did voiceovers in SpongeBob movie (see Esquire page for reference to SpongeBob).
2001 "The Man Who Wasn't There" was a black & white movie
She is exactly 5'4" tall

I definitely think it is her now!

i think it could be scarlett too now actually! LOL

in the new facts, they ask if she has appeared on Entourage and scarlett has, i just checked the website! plus, she is probably about 5'3" or 5'4", so with heels on she is taller than that. Hmm... :girlsigh: