Espresso or Regular coffee??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Espresso or coffee?

1. Espresso

2. Regular coffee

3. I don't like either

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which do you like better? I prefer espresso because it wakes me up faster in the morning.

2. Definitely espresso, I like a dark roasted, strong coffee. :o)

3. I voted coffee, but I'll take both puh-lease.

I'm a caffine addict. :smile:

4. i like espresso - i think i might go and get one actually!

5. I've always heard that espresso has less caffeine than regular coffee. But I like the taste!

6. A shot or two of espresso not only picks me up but knocks out my bad head ache if I have one. :biggrin:

7. Regular, espresso makes my heart go "boombiddy-boom-biddy-bump"!:worried: :lol:

I have mine with goat's milk (an acquired taste prob'ly LOL!) and out of a cafetiere, in my Oscar Wilde quote mug ("Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast") a little taste of heaven every morning...:love:

Cx

8. Love the flavor of espresso!

9. I dont drink Caffine,

10. Triple shot espresso :biggrin:

11. Coffee. But I prefer Chai

12. It's a "Yes please!" answer for me :biggrin: I'll take whatever is available (mega caffeine junky)

13. ^ I'm a Chai tea drinker, not a coffee drinker! Hence I was the "I don't like either"

14. i only drink iced coffee sometimes in the summer and i can't take espresso it is just too strong for me! i'm more of a tea gal myself :smile:

15. MM I Love the triple nonfat vanilla lattes at coffee bean and tea leaf - I can't wait to get one hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice