Esnipe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I am curious if anyone here has used this except me. I know that I have mentioned it before...but no comments were ever made.

IMO, it is the only way to go on an Ebay auction. It is so easy...you just put in the auction number, your top price you are willing to pay, and it will bid for you in the last few seconds of the auction. It is completely separate from Ebay. You don't have to be there by the computer waiting either....no emotional bidding....and no one will see that there is interest on the item (thus lower bidding) if there are not that many bidders. Sometimes I see an auction go up, up, up just so others can outbid eachother...even if the auction is days away from ending.

Also, if you want to cancel bidding on that item, all you have to do is cancel in through esnipe within 5 minutes of the auction's end....with ebay you can't cancel a bid or it is heavily frowned upon.

I have only done auctions this way for the past three or so years...and have only lost a couple of auctions. The only reason I did lose them, is because the end bids went over what my comfort zone price was, so it was OK anyway.

It is free the first two weeks, for however many auctions you want to input in there. After that, it is 1% of the auction price. So for a $100 auction, it would cost one dollar.

Heck of deal for less stress, and less overall auction cost, the way I see it! :biggrin:

I personally use http://www.auctionstealer.com and I agree, it's totally the only way to go. I don't want to sit in front of my computer biting my nails out of nervous wreckedness.. plus sometimes auctions end at like 4 in the morning because of the differences in time zones so there's just no way it's worth losing a night of sleep over !

I've never tried esnipe, but I may have to give it a whirl ! ;) Auction Stealer is free, which is probably the biggest draw.. even though they have lots of pleading donation messages all over the site.. hehe.

I go from auction sniper to auction sniper Co using up the free snipes they offer. Soon I'll run out of sniper Co's and I'll have to pay! I agree though, unless you're going to be around the second the auction ends, sniping is the way to go!

snipeville.com is free. however sometimes their site is down. don't know why. but when it is up and running, it's great too.

As far as I know all or most of teh sniper websites are offer free accounts, I figured that was the catch w/ the wording.

fayden said:
snipeville.com is free. however sometimes their site is down. don't know why. but when it is up and running, it's great too.

It's down now! LOL, I tried it!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
As far as I know all or most of teh sniper websites are offer free accounts, I figured that was the catch w/ the wording.

It's down now! LOL, I tried it!

That's why I like esnipe....they use several servers...so if one is down, they have an alternate.

love2shop said:
I have never heard of these kinds of websites before! It sounds interesting but isn't it a little scary to let someone have our ebay sn and pw?

If you look on esnipe.com about page and security page, you will see that it is quite secure. They are the largest company of this type and are the industry leaders.

I love eSnipe. They have been in business going on 11 years now and they are the pioneers in this industry. They are user friendly and have real people doing customer service 7 days a week who actually get back to you. You just put in your auction number and the most you are willing to pay for the item and then check back after the auction ends. Can't get any easier than that. They also have a mobile SnipeIt! now so you can bid right from your phone. You can also change your mind up to 5 minutes before the auction ends. They have sure done me right. I'm very glad that I use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.