Escape from Ban Island..tiny reveal!

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
my resolution for this year was no LV and start focusing on saving for a travel fund. i sold this little cutie once before to fund a bag and missed it dearly. it popped up on ebay on one of those nights when insomnia kicks in. it was too good of a steal not to scope it up. it was listed for $99 bc of the zipper pull was missing. i had $48 and change worth of ebay bucks, so a little over $50 bucks and i got myself a cosmetic pouch. the inside is flawless and canvas in in excellent shape. LV quality speaks for itself in this case, this baby is 12 years young.

free zipper pull replaced by a sweet SA and i was out of the store in less than 15 minutes.

here she is with the rest of her siblings. (did a switch-a-roo with my 6 key holder and sold a card holder for my trunk pochette).
hope i can be forgiven for this little cheat. rolling myself back to ban island. thank you for sharing my joy :biggrin:

Wow awesome deal! Looks in great condition too. Congrats! :biggrin:

Wow, awesome find. That was worth taking the trip from ban island to snatch it up. Congrats!

Awesome deal! Congrats on all your new finds.

Amazing deal! Congrats! Love all the other slgs too!

Cute!! Congrats :smile:

Great find! Congrats!

no one get the excitement i feel IRL but i got you lvoely ladies to share it with on TPF. i do feel very lucky!! :ty: