Escape at Dannemora

We are on episode 6! We downloaded the whole series and binge-watched until this point in the last few nights. It's been really good! Most fascinating things are:
* how stupid Tilly was!
* life inside a max security jail
According to some article I read, some exterior scenes of the prison was filmed in the actual prison this happened.

Reactions: Ceeyahd
I binge watched this show. I enjoyed it. Great acting.

OT - has anyone watched MY BRILLIANT FRIEND? I haven't seen listed within this sub-forum.

I binge watched this show. I enjoyed it. Great acting.

OT - has anyone watched MY BRILLIANT FRIEND? I haven't seen listed within this sub-forum.

I watched My Brilliant Friend. It was a recommendation by a good girlfriend. It was fantastic even if a bit disturbing! The acting superb. Definitely deserving of your time.

I watched My Brilliant Friend. It was a recommendation by a good girlfriend. It was fantastic even if a bit disturbing! The acting superb. Definitely deserving of your time.

It's a touching, and fantastic series. Yes, the acting is superb. I can't wait for more. The main character s, the young ladies, are new to acting too.

Reactions: MarvelGirl
The book (My Brilliant Friend) was recommended to me (plus the other books). I started reading and quickly lost interest. Maybe I should try the series instead...

The book (My Brilliant Friend) was recommended to me (plus the other books). I started reading and quickly lost interest. Maybe I should try the series instead...

The Ferrante series has had wonderful reviews and the books have been internationally bestsellers. But like you I read the first book and...was rather bored. Is there something wrong with me? Am I missing something? I plan to read the second book.