Escada Sample Sale - Save Up To 85% Off (Ny)

1. Escada Sample Sale - Save Up To 85% Off

For four days only, Escada is having their sample sale at the Altman Building. Items will be discounted up to 85% off original retail value. Featuring pieces from the Escada Collection, Escada Sport, Couture, Evening, Badgley Mischka gowns, handbags, footwear and home accessories. Also, for the first time ever find a fur and leather salon. New merchandise will be restocked daily. No exchanges or returns accepted. No strollers allowed.

Event Begins: 5/18/2006
    Event Ends: 5/21/2006
    Event Times: Thu - Fri 10am-8pm
    Sat 10am-6pm

(btwn. 6th & 7th Ave.)

Ground Fl.
    New York, NY 10011
    (212) 852-5446

Payment Type: Cash/VISA/AMEX/MC

2. Oh, my hubby will be there! He works for Escada (not sales though). Really good deals to be had!

3. The medium Eluna bags are now only $250! Very few left though. :smile:

4. Passed there on the way back from my hair guy and there was an hour and a half wait to get in.

5. My husband did tell me that there were a lot of people in there. He's been sending me pics and that's how I've been been shopping. Only got a couple of things though.

6. i want an escada bag.. can someone get one for me then I pay them?????

7. Sample sale again this year!

see you all there!

8. Is it the same address as mentioned in the original post? when does it start?

9. I went to this last year and the prices were very good. Lots of merchandise, but not much in smaller sizes (0-4).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice