E's Collection :)

:drool::drool::drool:

i love them all, especially the nudes, the leopards, and the glittery stuff!!!!!

i see you have both burgundy and red tip nude patent VP - lovely... they are different looks eventhough they are the same shoe! which one do you find more versatile?

Thanks heat, katie, and Danielle. I love to hear what everyone's favorites are.

carlinha, the burgundy tip were a UHG for me. But I got the red tip first and by the time I was able to get my hands on the burgundy tip (just last month), the red tip had already grown on me. So much so that I can't pick a favorite between the two. The red tip are flirty and adorable. And the burgundy tip are conservative yet sexy. KWIM? I haven't worn the burgundy tip yet, but I once wore the red tip with a black flowy dress (to the knees) and a red patent skinny belt and got a number of compliments. :smile:

Great collection! I also like the lilac Ron Rons. You have a great collection of nudes. Wish I had lucked out and been able to get the turtle vp's on sale! We are silver grease pigalle twins and I love the red simples and the red pigalles. Thanks for the pics.