Eros red vs. Bandana red?

1. There are multiple shades of red listed on the saint Laurent website. Anyone have any of these reds in real life? I want a true red bag, not too dark and not too orangey.

Thank you!!

2. 2d097b86-48a5-4963-853c-346fea74cbae.jpg Hi @Fashion412, hi everyone!

Here are the 2 colors side by side.
    Personally, I love the Bandana Red slightly brighter than the Eros Red, a deeper red.
    All the best!

Cheers and happy holidays!

Fashion412 likes this.
  3. This is amazing! Thank you!!

Ilaura75 likes this.
  4. You are most welcome ;) Glad to be of help.
    Btw which Saint Laurent bag are you getting and in which shade of red ?
    Cheers and enjoy your future purchase.

Fashion412 likes this.
  5. I recently got the smaller sized envelope chain bag in black and absolutely love it - so I’m considering the same bag in red for spring/summer. I believe it’s bandana red with gold hardware. Neiman Marcus has the bag currently.

6. Hi @Fashion412
    Great choice ! Please show us your new bandana red ghw enveloppe chaîne bag soon when you purchase it.
    All the best and Happy New Year 2019.
    Cheers !

Fashion412 likes this.
  7. Is the lipstick red a different shade altogether? Seen it on YSL.com in toy Lou Lou

8. Hi @no5
    Yes the lipstick red is another shade of red. Slightly darken than the Bandana Red but lighter than the Eros Red, if I am not mistaken. However, if I am wrong, please do correct me.
    Hope this helps!
    Cheers ! :smile:

9. Thank you for clarifying :smile: I’ve no idea as I’m pretty new to YSL.

10. I recently picked up a small Jamie in the eros color. I generally don't like red bags and was surprised how much I LOVE the color. It's intense yet vibrant. I happened to try it on with grey when I first received it, and it looked amazing with that and my coloring.

I suppose it's the most popular color in the SL range as there's like 60 styles available on their site in that color....and yet <10 in the other reds.

Although, probably best to try them all to see which best suits your coloring.

11. Hi @highend
    Yes the small Jamie in Eros red is sublime...congratulations! Great choice.

I recently purchased a Medium Kate Tassel bag grained leather with gold hardware in the Bandana Red color. It is beautiful too, the red with the gold. I love red bags. I think all of the Saint Laurent's red bag colors are amazing, be it the Eros, Bandana or Lipstick. Just a tinge of blue for Eros, orange for Bandana and pink for Lipstick...but still vibrant reds :smile:)
    Cheers!