erm...a silly question about magenta tassels!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
So, now that Bal is making magenta again, will they make spare magenta tassels to sell too?
I have been asking for magenta tassels at Bal Paris and they only seem to have spares from the last two seasons only... :tdown:

So, now that Bal is making magenta again, will they make spare magenta tassels to sell too?
I have been asking for magenta tassels at Bal Paris and they only seem to have spares from the last two seasons only... :tdown:
it would make sense if they would, but we all know how much sense balenciaga makes sometimes ;) anyway, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! I hope I can find some! I wish Bal would evenly distribute the tassels to all the boutiques. I need tassels for my older bags!

Danae- I had that same question. I will call Bal NY within the next few days and see if I can get an answer.

If I'm able to purchase a few extra magenta tassels, I will send some to you.

Judie

Thanks everyone, you're so kind! It's not just magenta tassels, Bal has a really inconsistent policy about everything!
Flowers for everyone! :flowers:

Hi D- I did speak with someone at BalNY. He said that they currently do not have any magenta tassels in stock. He said they normally get extra tassels a season or two after the bag comes out. So, if they were to get extra mageneta tassels, it wouldn't be until Feb or March of next year!!! :wtf:

He said they are expecting a shipment of tassels next month but he said he didn't know what they would be receiving.

I didn't get the chance to ask any other questions. Sorry!!

Judie