**erinmiyu's collection thread**

Wow Erin, they are so many beautiful shoes I can't pick a favorite! I will say, after seeing the picture of your new simples in blue leopard lurex, I have a new appreciation for leopard. Great collection!

ERIN!!!! How in the world did I miss this fabulous collection! You have so many HTF styles - you lucky lady! The MM, Aqua Python Rolando, l-guitone, and glitter VPs are may favs!

oops! this snow has been bogging me down but i'm back!

thank you lawgirl, meggy, moshi, jap, duke, baggs, surly, pyari and harlow!

lula - i haven't been to seviche but i love bossa nova!
asha - you have an aspiring, staggeringly beautiful collection! hopefully i'll have more similar pairs in the future! :smile:
louboutinnerd - i do have some htf styles but still no uncuts :sad: i'd have to cut off some toes for the ones on fleabay :/

some recent finds! i said bye-bye to mad marys, they were a little too big for me and hard to walk in, but i know they will be loved in their new home.

say hello instead to these beauties! i thought i had sworn off lower heels, but saw these and couldn't resist.

multi-glitter pigalle 70mm - ebay find. i am such a glitter wh*re. i have a hard time resisting sparkly, and though these were a half size down from my tts, i figured i could make it work! (still stretching em, but they are fab! maybe it's just me, but the stretching process seems to be taking longer with the glitter?)
4746872732_d20ecca764_b.jpg

peanut wedge in blush - these were an incredible score at off 5th. i don't know if they were mismarked or what, but i managed to snag these for $60. very comfy grab and go style for me. the leather seems like it may dirty easily, so when they die, i'm thinking they can become a diy project.
4746234349_deeb3fe992_b.jpg

declic 120 in luggage - i think this might be my favorite style. i had a pair in black that were too tight for me, and was thinking i might dye these black... but honestly i don't have any nice brown shoes, and these look pretty classy in brown.
4746237195_e2d019a559_b.jpg

and the piece de resistance! roccia python dillian! i actually posted about these on another thread when i got them, but didn't add them to my thread until i was certain i was keeping them (i'm kind of weird about that!). the rolando style does not love my feet, but i'm hoping these work out better than the mad marys, since there are more straps to adhere them to my foot more securely. these were also an insane deal, about 70% off, because the one strap is longer than the other (which you can see in the photo). i still need to take them to the cobbler to be shortened.
4746875534_0fa06edef7_b.jpg

4746874410_b981bebdf0_b.jpg

that's it for awhile, i think :P

Erin, I love the all. The dillans are gorgeous on you and I love them Lillian style too! I cannot believe you found the peanuts for $60. That is crazy!!