Erin Featherston's Target GO Line

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I know this isn't scheduled to be in stores until 11/18, but I was just wondering if anyone's seen it pop up yet? It seems that everytime I wait until the release date of the new GO Line, and when I get to Target, I find out that it's been on the floor for a week already (same thing happened w/Vera Wang for Kohl's so I was never able to get a pair of her jeans!).

Although I think this line is geared more towards younger girls, there are a few pieces I'm hoping to get (the wool coats, chiffon dress w/velvet trim and peter pan collar jersey knit dresses).

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, you can preview it here:
http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/fashion/go-international/album.aspx?id=5012

I'm REALLY excited for this one, just like I was with Alice Temperley! I can't wait to see these items, I want a lot of them lol. I like:
*the heart thermal
*heart purse
*purple tiered dress
*Short-Sleeve Dotted Swiss Tie-Front Tunic
*gray cardigan w/heart buttons
*heart scarf

I'm REALLY excited for this one, just like I was with Alice Temperley! .......

Are you wearing the Temperley grey knit dress in your avitar? If so, I have the same dress! I love that dress and wanted to get it in black, but by the time I found the grey one in the store and tried it on, all the black ones online were gone and I couldn't find them in any store!

Are you wearing the Temperley grey knit dress in your avitar? If so, I have the same dress! I love that dress and wanted to get it in black, but by the time I found the grey one in the store and tried it on, all the black ones online were gone and I couldn't find them in any store!

Yes! Lol. I also have it in black, it's so comfortable, I'm so glad I was able to find them!
I actually went the first day they came out and snapped up the pieces I wanted.

i'm not as crazy for this release as i have been for previous go collections. the collection is adorable, but it's too girly for my tastes. however, i really like the wool coat. i'll definitely be ordering that come november 18th.

my local store already has the line out...

IMG00206.jpg

IMG00205.jpg

IMG00202.jpg

IMG00201.jpg

IMG00200.jpg

IMG00199.jpg

the red dress is 100% silk. overall 2 thumbs up from me for the collection.