Erin Featherston's Target GO Line

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I know this isn't scheduled to be in stores until 11/18, but I was just wondering if anyone's seen it pop up yet? It seems that everytime I wait until the release date of the new GO Line, and when I get to Target, I find out that it's been on the floor for a week already (same thing happened w/Vera Wang for Kohl's so I was never able to get a pair of her jeans!).

Although I think this line is geared more towards younger girls, there are a few pieces I'm hoping to get (the wool coats, chiffon dress w/velvet trim and peter pan collar jersey knit dresses).

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, you can preview it here:
http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/fashion/go-international/album.aspx?id=5012

vintagelove

Feb 14, 2007
NYC!
i think the wool coat looks amazing... i definitely want to snag one of those.

the tiered dresses i'd have to see/ try in person first... often times the sizing can be tricky.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I'm REALLY excited for this one, just like I was with Alice Temperley! I can't wait to see these items, I want a lot of them lol. I like:
*the heart thermal
*heart purse
*purple tiered dress
*Short-Sleeve Dotted Swiss Tie-Front Tunic
*gray cardigan w/heart buttons
*heart scarf

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I'm REALLY excited for this one, just like I was with Alice Temperley! .......
Are you wearing the Temperley grey knit dress in your avitar? If so, I have the same dress! I love that dress and wanted to get it in black, but by the time I found the grey one in the store and tried it on, all the black ones online were gone and I couldn't find them in any store!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Are you wearing the Temperley grey knit dress in your avitar? If so, I have the same dress! I love that dress and wanted to get it in black, but by the time I found the grey one in the store and tried it on, all the black ones online were gone and I couldn't find them in any store!
Yes! Lol. I also have it in black, it's so comfortable, I'm so glad I was able to find them!
I actually went the first day they came out and snapped up the pieces I wanted.

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
By the way, those necklaces are trademark Erin Featherson. She loves plain stone necklaces on cords.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i'm not as crazy for this release as i have been for previous go collections. the collection is adorable, but it's too girly for my tastes. however, i really like the wool coat. i'll definitely be ordering that come november 18th.