Ergo wallet or Legacy wallet?

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Hi, I just got my first invite for the PCE. Yeah:yahoo:. Now comes the hard part, what to get? I'm in Toronto and the local Coach stores do not have the bags I want, so I'm thinking of getting some accessories. Which wallet is roomier and more durable, the ergo wallet or the legacy wallet?

Attachments

• ergo.jpg
    ergo.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 46
  • legacywallet.jpg
    legacywallet.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 43
Do you keep your change in your main wallet or in a separate compartment? The Ergo will be easier to stuff with things, so take into consideration how much you carry in your wallet.

I prefer the Legacy Wallet. The Ergo Wallet seems more functional and easy-to-use, but the Legacy one is absolutely gorgeous.

-Stephanie (pond23)

Do you keep your change in your main wallet or in a separate compartment? The Ergo will be easier to stuff with things, so take into consideration how much you carry in your wallet.

Good suggestion! I just got back from Coach. The ergo wallet seems like it can hold a ton of stuff and still keep its slim lines. Hmm..another thing to add to PCE wish list :graucho:

It's a serious beauty vs. function decision. I sized down from multifunction soho to Legacy framed french. It's not debilitating! I just put some x-tra cards in my planner and I really like the kiss-lock function of the coin, the leather, the stripes, the turnlock!

Thanks for all the help, keep it coming. I definately carry a lot of items and the current wallet i carry is pretty big and has a kiss lock closure for change. The legacy
leather frightens me in re: to getting scratched too much when it's inside my bag.

Tough choice (and one that I am contemplating). I love them both. I love the kiss lock on the legacy and how it has a flap closure instead of just a strap, but the ergo is cheaper and comes in the fabulous turquoise.