Ergo totes at outlets? Anyone seen recently?

Gilroy has the large and small in black. And the medium in camel. they just got today the small and large belted plum ones.. so tempted to get one. and they got the white medium belted one. so cute! but alas, i was "good" and didn't get any. sorry, don't recall prices except for the small plum (it was about $130 something). give them a call! they're real nice over the phone.

oh crap, I'm confusing the tote for the hobo. In the last post, all those I mentioned was for the hobo. I did recall a large black tote and a medium chocolate. don't recall if I saw a camel one, but they did have quite a few camel colored bags so they might actually have it!

poo...finally hit the outlet, nada.
i asked they said they had tons, and they went fast. (oh well...such is life)

they did have an ergo tote in chocolate signature...didn't like the size though...I think i'll just hold onto my gift cards until something really wows me

The Las Vegas Outlet has them. On Sunday they has the Large and Small Tote in Camel. They actually had the smaller ones out back, they were not even on the shelves yet. They also had the Large tote in the Vachetta. The small retailed for 171.00. Can't remember about the large ... sorry.

I haven't read the other replies but...

Yesterday I went to the outlet (Williamsburg, IA) for the first time and there was a huge section of the ergo totes in black and camel. I wasthisclose to buying one, but decided to hold off. Plus they were on clearance!