Ergo Tote Pics?

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
I'm thinking of getting an Ergo Tote, since the line is being discontinued and I have been thinking about it for awhile.
I would like to see what colors they come in, so please post a pic if you own one! :smile:
Also I noticed some have the turnlock on the front pocket, while others have the snap. Is the bag with the turnlock an older one?

The snap is the medium size, the turnlock is the large size (really large, imo!) I have one in chocolate brown leather and its one of my all-time favorite bags. I actually sold this bag and regretted it so much that I tracked down my exact bag and re-purchased it from my buyer!!

Attachments

• chocolate ergo tote.jpg
    chocolate ergo tote.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 104
I have the large ergo (with turnlock pocket). It is a very large bag and at first I was unsure of it, now since I have been carrying it I just adore it. It's smaller than Gigi, but in a different sort of way. The large ergo is shorter than gigi but much wider at the bottom. Gigi is longer but much thinner.
If I have some time later I will post a comparison pic for ya with my large ego and gigi.

I just realized I already have a pic with them both in it. I suppose after looking at this photo they do seem similar in size. I believe Gigi to be longer however.

Gigi (top left)
Ergo (top right)

Attachments

• Collection 00006a.jpg
    Collection 00006a.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 185
I just realized I already have a pic with them both in it. I suppose after looking at this photo they do seem similar in size. I believe Gigi to be longer however.

Gigi (top left)
Ergo (top right)

Thanks for the reference pic. That really helps! Besides the Ergo, I have my eye on the slim tote also. I see how the large Ergo seems wider. I really don't need a big bag, but I like that turnlock detail! I'll have to see what's on ebay....

101_0199.jpg

I loooooove my ergo tote, it's holds so much and is the perfect basic leather bag. I really should have bought one in another color during the 50% off sale.

They also come in pebbled letter, camel, black and white.
I have this white one, here's the picture
The turnlock is the large one
I realyl love this bag it's very roomy (even the medium one), very lightweight & stylish. Anyway good luck dear :smile:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for the pics KT! Chazzy, your white bag still looks brand new. I am afraid of white bags though...lol. It looks like there are a lot of mediums on ebay and some Large that are both similar in price. There are a few Large in Bamboo /Camel, and I don't have anything that light in my bag collection yet. Hmmmm.... :thinking:

Thanks for the pics KT! Chazzy, your white bag still looks brand new. I am afraid of white bags though...lol. It looks like there are a lot of mediums on ebay and some Large that are both similar in price. There are a few Large in Bamboo /Camel, and I don't have anything that light in my bag collection yet. Hmmmm.... :thinking:

Ur welcome dear :smile:
I love pebble leather, it's not high maintenance especially the black pebbled. But it's kinda hard to find, anyway goodluck finding ur bag dear. :smile:

Thanks for the reference pic. That really helps! Besides the Ergo, I have my eye on the slim tote also. I see how the large Ergo seems wider. I really don't need a big bag, but I like that turnlock detail! I'll have to see what's on ebay....

If you are looking for a slim tote, there is the ergo belted magazine tote that has a slim profile - also the Thompson slim tote is lovely. :tup:

I have the large one that Selketkrb has but in the camel color. It is big (and I'm a plus sized shorty (5'3)) but I love that it is big. I can carry my purse items in it and then throw in my notebook or folder at work or carry in my lunch and keep my hands free. Ergo is my absolute favorite line- I also have two LG hobo's and a belted siggy tote. I prefer the totes to the hobo's, so they will be leaving my collection to be replaced with other totes. Good luck with your hunt!

If you are looking for a slim tote, there is the ergo belted magazine tote that has a slim profile - also the Thompson slim tote is lovely. :tup:

I did see ONE ergo belted magazine on ebay, but it's from a seller that is not recommended. I see 2 totes that I am interested in- one is Large in Bamboo and the other is a Medium in a pink color (which still has some time left before the auction ends). I don't have anything pink, but I was going to get the slim tote in Raspberry when it comes available at the outlet. So now I have to decide...bamboo or pink? lol I don't need more black and brown for sure.

I have the large one that Selketkrb has but in the camel color. It is big (and I'm a plus sized shorty (5'3)) but I love that it is big. I can carry my purse items in it and then throw in my notebook or folder at work or carry in my lunch and keep my hands free. Ergo is my absolute favorite line- I also have two LG hobo's and a belted siggy tote. I prefer the totes to the hobo's, so they will be leaving my collection to be replaced with other totes. Good luck with your hunt!

Yeah I was thinking of the Large even though it's bigger than what I normally carry. I have a Gigi and it is a lot more bag than I really need! I do want to add an Ergo bag to my collection. So far I only have the wallet in this line.