Ergo Tote owners model pic's please & my heritage tote loss :(

Jan 4, 2008
I know this is bassackwards but I am hoping to see and hear how the small Ergo totes look. Are they a big small or a true small tote? Kind of like how the there is a HUGE size difference on the Large Carly and Medium one. I guess if I she is going to be too small I can just resell her on ebay. I hope to keep her though:yes:

on another note, I made an offer on a Heritage stripe tote and it was accepted. Then I get the invoice showing that they are tacking on shipping, which in my offer shipping was to be included with the offer price. So I email the seller and their reply was, Sorry but we can't sell the bag to you at that, we would be losing money. Umm well that is not my fault that you didn't read my full offer before accepting it! :cursing: So I guess I am not getting it because they said they are going to cancel the sale and re list. :sad:

I dont actually think there is a small ergo tote - just medium and large - anyone? I had the medium and it was certainly large enough. Ive seen the large one on of the SAs at the store and I swear I could have put my little boy in there! OK maybe not that bad, but it was HUGE for me. Im only 5' so alot of the large bags are just too much bag for me, but the medium size was definitely a good medium, not a small medium, kwim? Sorry I never took a modeling pic of this one.

That has happened to me on ebay before but the seller said that after looking at my offer again that they would offer my price. Tell the seller that they should have looked at more carefully and that you won it so they should honor the sale.

I dont actually think there is a small ergo tote - just medium and large - anyone? I had the medium and it was certainly large enough. Ive seen the large one on of the SAs at the store and I swear I could have put my little boy in there! OK maybe not that bad, but it was HUGE for me. Im only 5' so alot of the large bags are just too much bag for me, but the medium size was definitely a good medium, not a small medium, kwim? Sorry I never took a modeling pic of this one.

Me tooo!!! The medium is a perfect size; I even use it for commuting to school & can fit a few (small) books in it, a water bottle, AND all my junk! I'm 5' also, and while I LOVED how the large tote looked in the store, I hated how it looked on me :sad: It depends on your height I'd say... but yeah, you can definitely fit a decent amount of stuff in the medium one. If I ever take a pic w/ that bag, I'll post it! :smile:

Here's some quick modeling pics of my Ergo totes--pond patent, red patent, and turquoise leather, all medium size. The straps are a touch longer on my patent totes than on my regular leather one. I think this size holds a ton of stuff!! I just bought a large tote on ebay, but more to use as a travel bag than an everyday bag.

Oh, and I'm 5'8".

1000521mn2.jpg

1000515ab2.jpg

1000519jj3.jpg

Comparison of the strap drop lengths:

1000522bt5.jpg