Ergo tote in black patent, pond patent, or smooth camel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color medium Ergo tote is best?

1. Smooth camel

2. Pond Patent Leather

3. Black Patent Leather

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you had the chance to get any of these three, which would you choose?

I can't decide because:
    1. The pond is a beautiful color, but I am not sure it would be great with the amount of black I wear in the fall and winter months.

2. The black patent is very stylish, but maybe a bit harsh for every day use.

3. The smooth camel (which I like much better than the pebbled leather) is beautiful, but will it translate well with black outfits?

Can you tell I am having a hard time making up my mind?:sweatdrop:

2. #2 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    Pond and camel both match perfect w/black. IMO camel will probably be more versatile than the pond though.I just got a large black patent ergo hobo and love it!! I can't wait to use it in the fall/winter. Patent tends to dress up an outfit Imo. Good luck deciding!
    Forgot to add, I voted for camel.

3. I had the pond and meh I don't know...it just wasn't for me (doesn't mean it can't be for you!) but, I voted black patent!!!! So classy and will forever be chic! My second vote would be for natural and yes it will go well with black! You just have to be careful for transfer from your clothes.

4. Voted for the camel :tup:

5. I voted for the smooth camel. I think it would look great with black. :smile:

6. I voted smooth camel. It will look great with black and is the most versatile. The black patent would be too much black with a lot of black outfits. The pond would be nice, but I think that the camel is more practical.

7. I say Pond Ergo its sooo pretty.

8. I vote for camel as well. I had the pond one, and it was pretty but I just could never bring myself to use it, so I returned it. Black patent is my next choice - pretty also. Im hoping to add a smooth camel tote to my collection as well (I prefer smooth to pebbled in these bags), and I think it would be a perfect neutral for all seasons.

9. i vote for the pond patent! i believe it matches well with black!

10. I voted for the Pond!

11. You guys are the best! Thanks so much for answering my poll. I love hearing everyone's opinion.

Lisa

12. Pond Patent! Maybe i'm biased (I have a hobo) but it's a great neutral and such a statement piece.

13. I voted for the camel! I have one that should get here this week and I'm so excited! I think it's beautiful for fall and winter.

14. I vote for the camel. It will go well with either brown, black or really with any color.

15. Pond is prob my fave Coach color BUT my vote in this case would be for the camel.