Ergo - Small Tote or Hobo????

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
I tried them on at macy's and the small tote fits great over shoulder. Which should I get??? I like the idea of the single strap on the hobo, but like the "neatness" I would get of organization inside with the tote. I plan on ordering today in the turquoise, but which one???:confused1:

MBL: I was wondering the same thing! I want turquoise for sure but didn't know if I wanted the tote or the hobo. I looked at my collection and decided on the tote. I have 2 hobos, 1 shoulder bag and 1 demi but only 1 tote (the suede beaded tote). Since the suede is seasonal, I'm going with the tote rather than the hobo.

Maybe that would help you decide? Take a look at what you have already to determine which style you need more. Hope that helps!

MBL: I was wondering the same thing! I want turquoise for sure but didn't know if I wanted the tote or the hobo. I looked at my collection and decided on the tote. I have 2 hobos, 1 shoulder bag and 1 demi but only 1 tote (the suede beaded tote). Since the suede is seasonal, I'm going with the tote rather than the hobo.

Maybe that would help you decide? Take a look at what you have already to determine which style you need more. Hope that helps!

I got this in turquoise at the outlets... you guys like?

Attachments

• DSC04080_0004-1.jpg
    DSC04080_0004-1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 88
ooh! how much did this lovely bag cost?

gorgeous

Less than a month ago we went and they were i think $179.99 with 20% and it would come out to $143... but this time i called before hand and i had them hold it for me (it was in the clearance) so it came out to $120!! I was really happy... the inside is the tan signature lining... so nice!