Ergo Pleated Hobo in Magenta?

Hello,
I was in the Coach store last week, and I asked the SA about the Ergo pleated framed laced satchel in magenta (the one from the Japan Coach website that a few people here have)---and she said it was available to order. Then I asked if they would be making an Ergo Pleated Hobo in the same magenta, and she looked it up and said yes. There was no picture online yet of it, but it was also available to order. It had some lacing detail like the satchel. She said it sold for 398.00 (I think), and they should have a picture online soon.

Anyone seen anything like this online?

Personally I am looking forward to Coach updating their website for September......

I have tried a few times to navigate the Japanese Coach site and it is semi-difficult.
Click on everything and hope for the best!

That Magenta color is gorgeous! Cant wait to see the styles it will be made available in.

hi, i have ordered that same one, laced framed satchel in magenta during last PCE, and i got it with the PCE discount. it's being shipped to me from JAX. It's being hostaged now at fedex until i return home on 9/2. i will post pictures for you.

She was refering to a hobo not the satchel.

Yep. I have seen a few pics of the magenta satchel and it is very pretty, though! I would love the satchel if it was not so wide--it just doesn't feel right to me. I like a more "medium" handbag.

I assume that the pleated laced hobo looks similar to the signature version that is out right now--with the laced handle and the lacing and detaling on the corners.

Yep. I have seen a few pics of the magenta satchel and it is very pretty, though! I would love the satchel if it was not so wide--it just doesn't feel right to me. I like a more "medium" handbag.

I assume that the pleated laced hobo looks similar to the signature version that is out right now--with the laced handle and the lacing and detaling on the corners.

I can't wait to see it! I love that magenta satchel, but I feel like the Ergo satchels sit funny on me. I bet the hobo will be adorable!

Here are the new laced hobos:
12728_b4p7_a0_front
12728_b4mj_a0_front

Style 12728

*Curses under breath*) I wish I saw that picture last Saturday...I would've bought that in a HEARTBEAT on PCE!!! I really wanted the satchel, but the style just doesn't work for me. THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!