Ergo Pleated Crossbody

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I haven't had a chance to post a pic yet. Here is what it looks like online...

12233_bkhe3_a0_front

And here is a modeling shot. It's a little bigger than my Jenny, and I just love the khaki/beet color combo.

Attachments

• Pleated Ergo Crossbody.jpg
    Pleated Ergo Crossbody.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 177
That's a really beautiful crossbody pleated siggy bag. It looks amazing on you! The crossbody strap looks like the old Fall 2007 Bleecker braided style.

How much is the retail cost of this bag again? There are not too many Coach bags now that I love but this one has several qualities I cannot ignore:

1. Beautiful symmetrical and crisp pleats.
2. Gorgeous trimmed colour. I am starting to fall in love with khaki sig.
3. Beautiful braided strap.
4. Cross body style--a terrific no worry way to carry.
5. Very nice size to carry stuff.
6. Just looks different enough to be special and rare.
7. I can't stop thinking about it since you've put this picture on the thread.

There you go, it's a HG bag!

Take care,

Price is $318 normally, but I got it with my PCE last week. I'll take the measurements tomorrow. I just got home from my DS taekwondo belt presentation.

I saw it on the Japan website, but I bought it at my local boutique. Seriously, call JAX (or your local store). You would be surprised at what is available from the Japan website, but not on the US website. It's fun trying to figure out what you can get and what you can't. Sometimes I even keep the style number and I'll check with my boutique every once in a while.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the beet/khaki colour combo! I have the ergo wallet in the same combo! And the fact that it's a crossbody bag...totally awesome. Hello to free hands!! :tup: