Ergo @ Outlets?

I assume you are talking about more recently........but I bought my ergo tote this July at the Nags Head, NC, outlet. I think I paid $186 for it. Down from $328. Seems like the small hobos were in the $150 range.

Yes, I think in the past and even currently they have the ergos from the last line, but the new ergos I have not seen in the outlets.. the new ones have a longer drop length which makes a big difference in the hobos. :yes:

I bought the medium ergo tote at the outlet and i paid i believe $198.00
down from $268, I think they had them for like 230 or so, but they were 20% off that
m_31e79e9234e5c2b20c473d82b60937f3.jpg

I saw a few at Tannersville, PA yesterday. I don't know the exact style, I only had a few minutes, but they were down to $299 and then 20% off that so I'm assuming they were the large size.

the ones that are currently at the outlets are the leather ones. i think they are about 198 + 20% off for the medium. i didn't see any signature though.

I was at the outlet in Jeffersonville, OH over the weekend and they had tons of Ergos. Mostly totes but a few hobos too. I believe the large totes were maybe like $249 and then 20% off of that. I could be wrong about the price but I know they were 20% off.