ERGO hunting...come vote & voice your opinion!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

I think you should get THIS Ergo!!!

1. Black patent hobo!!! Absolute classic!!!

2. Pink patent kisslock satchel, so lady like!

3. Magenta Convertible, what a great fall color!!!

4. I vote PINK but hold out for the darker pink!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Own the black leather Ergo tote in medium with legacy lining. I like it OK but it's a tad boring for me. Here are the bags I'm considering, if you own it tell me what you like/dislike.

I'm OK with all of these options size wise (except the magenta convertible) I'm a lil' bit iffy.

I'd love to have a black patent bag and am leaning towards the XL black patent ergo hobo #11009.

Here's the list...and the pic's!!!

1. Black patent Ergo hobo XL 11009 17 X 11 X 4
    2. Pink patent Ergo satchel 12520 15 X 9 X 5
    3. Magenta Ergo Convertible 12250 15 X 14 X 2

***If I would decide on the pink, chances are I'd hold out for the brighter pink, and I already have the magenta leather Madison shoulder. I also already have TON'S of black bags, but the only patent is my inlaid Peyton and she just comes out for good. I think the black patent hobo would be perfection for everyday fall/winter use!!!

2. It didn't upload my PIC'S!!! Hmph!

Attached Files:

3. Black patent! I have this type of Ergo hobo in vachetta and it's my favorite bag!

4. sucker for the magenta/purple family- love the shape!!!

5. I have always wanted the large Ergo hobo in black patent!!!! So, I'm biased and voted for that. ;)

6. Am using a large Ergo hobo in normal leather - it's humongous but oh-so-light & soft :love:

7. The Ergo hobo is a thing of beauty and a joy to own and use. Definitely go for the black patent. I own one and love it. It's a classic that works with everything.

8. I am loving my Black Patent Ergo Hobo in large. It is a go to bag for me.

9. I've had all 3 bags and love the satchel the best. I actually didn't end up liking the hobo at all. I like the ability to wear the ergo convertible 3 different ways and think it is the most unique. Good luck with your decision!

10. While I don't have the Ergo hobo that's on your list, I do have the Ergo tote you described as also having (in about 6 colors/finishes-reg. leather and patent...can you tell I am rather partial to that style?? LOL!) and I also have the Ergo convertible (only in the natural/tan(?) color and the Ergo Satchel (in pink patent, navy patent and tan patent).

I'm not too wild about the convertible anymore because I feel like it only looks right worn cross-body and I don't often have a need to wear a cross-body bag. I also love the Ergo framed satchel for organization but I feel like my arm sticks out akwardly when I'm wearing it and it also tends to fall off my shoulder a lot, so I am also voting for the Black Patent Ergo hobo. The Ergo line is def. one of my favorites!

11. I LOVE the Ergo totes....have 2...the large black leather w/the gorgeous giant turnlock and the medium patent pond...I would go with the hobo....love the Ergo tote/hobo line...:heart:

12. I'm no help- I love all things Ergo! Right now I'm using that same tote, too!
    Sounds like you're leaning towards the large hobo in patent so go for it.

13. I have a Ergo hobo black on black sig and it is my go to bag in the fall/winter when weather is bad. It is a great bag that holds alot and sits on the shoulder nicely. I also have the satchel in mahogany. I like that there are different sections but does not always stay on the shoulder.

14. I personally like the Ergo framed satchel. I have 2 and LOVE them! I also have the hobo in the brown patent, it's nice but I love the satchels better :biggrin:

15. i vote for the kiss lock satchel. it is such a cute bag. my second choice is the black patent leather hobo.