Ergo Hobo Owners!!!!!

alikataz

Feb 8, 2007
I carry mine button out, but I don't use the pocket (if I did, that would probably change my decision). Just think it's cute.

KKKKate

Nov 16, 2006
Button out - so when it's closed the zipper pull will be facing forward.

To me it's more about where the zipper pull is than which side of the bag is in or out. Maybe it's a public transportation thing!

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Well I guess it also depends on which shoulder you put it on..

My purse is 90% of the time on my right shoulder.. so even with the button facing inward the bag when closed the zipper is foward. xD
As well as when I reach into the purse the cellphone pocket is nearest side to me. :smile:

worrelsj

Handbags!!
Apr 11, 2007
Minnesota
Button out - so when it's closed the zipper pull will be facing forward.

To me it's more about where the zipper pull is than which side of the bag is in or out. Maybe it's a public transportation thing!
This is the same for me. I always wear my bag on my left shoulder. I like having the zipper towards the front and the button facing out.

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I don't have one but I like both ways. I keep eyeing your bag and I might just have to break down and get it, even though i just bought two at the outlet. Is it really that comfortable and can it handle bad weather? I don't have a real bag in signature only leather.

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Sunny So. Cal.
I have four ergo hobos, three old style with no button/turnlock/belt, and one with a turnlock. I always wear it on my left shoulder with the turnlock facing out. I just consider the turnlock side to be the front of the bag, though I don't know why. I guess it just seems that any decoration on a bag should be facing outward, where it can be admired by all:P.

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
in the middle of home renovations!
I don't have one but I like both ways. I keep eyeing your bag and I might just have to break down and get it, even though i just bought two at the outlet. Is it really that comfortable and can it handle bad weather? I don't have a real bag in signature only leather.
THANK YOU!!! YES...it is really THAT comfortable! As for bad weather....NY is VERY unpredictable...we can have REALLY beautiful days, and then HORRIBLE windy/rainy days, which we seem to have had MANY in the past few weeks!!!!....let's just say I have used her in MANY rainstorms during the course of the past three weeks I have had her, and she did GREAT!!! That is the one thing about signature....she gets WET, but dries right off and doesnt stain/spot/etc. Also, since she is sooooooooo lightweight, you basically just fling her over your shoulder grab your kids, packages, etc..... and GO, which is important to me, having two kids!!!! BUY THIS BAG!!!! YOU WILL LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!:tup:

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
in the middle of home renovations!
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW YOU ALL WEAR THIS BAG!!!! Like one poster said, she's such a CUTE bag, that no matter how we all choose to wear her, that wont change!!!! It's nice to see how everyone chooses to wear her though!!! Thanks, guys!!!

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
OH-IO
I never thought about this before, but for me, the button side is the front of the bag so I would want it to be facing out. Facing in seems backwards to me.

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
cute button OUT! i use the cell phone pocket inside since the front one is kinda big.. no clue what to put there except for my pen