ERGO - hobo or tote??

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
OH-IO
Well I just bought a medium Ergo Tote in Chocolate and I love it. At first I thought it was too small but it's actually the perfect size. It holds everything without being bulky. But I was looking at the large Ergo Hobo at the outlet last weekend and I really liked it too. But it almost seemed too big to me. The large Ergo Tote is really big too. Both are cute but I like the tote shape a little better. But if strap drop length is important to you, it seems like the hobos have a longer drop. I hope this helps, lol.

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
OH-IO
Thanks, Katielady! It's just as well no one else replied to this thread because I ran to the Coach store this evening after work and bought a large hobo. ;) I LOVE it.
Congratulations. I'm thinking I might need a hobo too :smile: I think if I got a hobo I would get the large size since I have the medium size in the tote. Maybe after Christmas I'll make it back to an outlet. Hopefully they'll still have some left.