Ergo Crossbody & purchases today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    So here is what I got today with my PCE.

First off is my Ergo Crossbody 12233. The pic is from the Japan site, but I ordered mine in Khaki/Beet. What is interesting is that JAX has lots of these in about 5 different color combos. All with Khaki sig fabric, but different colored leather. Normally $318, with PCE $238.50. Oh, and you won't be able to find it on the US website. ONLY on the Japan, but for whatever reason you can order it even though it's not on the website.

[​IMG]

Next is the Fox Keyfob 92357

[​IMG]

And last is the Lipgloss Charm B016

[​IMG]
    I have some news about upcoming keyfobs and charms, but I'll post that in a separate thread.

2. Nice PCE purchases. :tup:

3. I just think the Lip Gloss is so cute , I am going to get one :yes: all your purchases are very nice!

4. I love the Ergo crossbody! I want one in all leather! Do you know if it was available to order in leather?

5. ^^^ Nope. I checked too because that is what I would have gotten. Only the Khaki sig with about 5 different leather trims. I do still like the Khaki/Beet combo. If you see my avatar you can see my Carly in that combo.

6. That's a gorgeous Ergo Crossbody! I love the style! The fox keyfob and lipglosses are cute too!

Take care,

7. what are the other colors?

8. Black, dark brown, beet, and I don't remember the rest. If you call a boutique with the style number they should be able to tell you though.

9. Congrats and enjoy the new goodies! Boy that lipgloss charm keeps popping up all over the board...it's taunting the rest of us ;)

10. i saw someone in walmart yesterday carrying the same bag in khaki/beet. the bag really caught my eye. its a beautiful bag! and the color combo is tdf!

11. I love your purchases! They are so cute! Congrats!