Ergo at TJ Maxx

Good point about fall! I want spring so bad that perhaps that is why I was unsure of the rust color. It would be an inexpensive fall bag and something to look forward to.

I've been carrying this around the house and I continue to be amazed at how light this bag is. I have a belted Ergo hobo and it's heavier (hardware I'm sure).

I'm about 3 hours away from my closest outlet:crybaby:so TJMaxx is it for me for everyday shopping........we don't even have Coach at any department stores here. And the closest boutique is about 2 hours away. Sometimes it SUCKS to live in the boonies! LOL!

I hear ya! We live out in the country, it's an hour drive just to get to the mall and the mall is one of those where the stores are scaled down to half-size and you don't have nearly the selection. No high end stores and certainly no Coach stores. There is a TJMaxx there and I'm debating on whether to make the hour trip, just to see if there are any great finds since it is so rare I can find a deal and I love the Ergo line and those Legacy wallets. :s The closest outlet is 5 hours away and I only hit it once a year when we go on vacation. :crybaby:

Linda

Oh, wow! I wish my TJ would have that bag. I keep wanting that bag but haven't gotten yet. Great Find, wcofer! I think the rust would be different. If you keep her, please post pics.

Oh, wow! I wish my TJ would have that bag. I keep wanting that bag but haven't gotten yet. Great Find, wcofer! I think the rust would be different. If you keep her, please post pics.

LOL, that was the OP's find. But I stopped by my TJMaxx this morning, and lo and behold, there was a chocolate Ergo tote just sitting there waiting for me!! I was beyond thrilled and just about ran over to the table to get it. So thanks to pat222, I was on the lookout for it:tup:.

After all the great finds at TJ Maxx, I thought I should stop on my way to work this morning.

Nothing spectacular, a signature pouch $79.99, but no wallets or other bags I've been seeing in other posts.

I was about to walk out and I spied this on a display that I swear I had already looked at.

Ergo Tote in Rust for $159.99! I'm on the fence about the rust and the openness of the bag, but I love the legacy lining.

Here's the drilldown picture, which I'm guessing is not the rust.
10743_d1.jpg

Anyone have this bag? Need to decide if I'm keeping it. A big plus is the fact that it is SO lightweight.

Congrats! I imagine how wonderful is that tote in that color. I just bought the Ergo in the same color and it's awesome. I was wondering if the color was natural, tobacco but it is rust! I love it!